2nd Annual #H2020 SCENARIOS Project EU meeting in Athens, Greece is ON! Let the #PFAS results begin to flow! 👌👏🇬🇷
Alright! 11 Work packages are on site in Athens to present the work carried out under the 2 year period we have been involved. On site, proudly representing the Envytech team, is Say Svanström, project manager WP7 and pilot site officer, and Helena Hinrichsen, work packages leader WP7, Scenarios project. The work packages that this meeting is focusing on, as these packages have retrieved innovative and substantial amounts of results are:
- WP2 FORTH: Innovative analytical methods for detection and monitoring of PFAS.
- WP3 BGU: Environmental fate of PFAS.
- WP4 BFR: Environmental and human risk assessment of PFAS.
- WP6: FORTH: Innovative nearly zero energy remediation solutions.
- WP7: Envytech: Validation and demonstration of Sustainable remediation approaches for PFAS.
Now that is an agenda we find Extremely interesting! 💣💥
For more in depth information, please follow the SCENARIOS Project EU here on linked, as well as our WP7 leader Helena Hinrichsen or contact our project captain Francesco Dondero, PhD